Consider Cryotherapy as an Option for Muscle Recovery in Cairns
Are you an active athlete looking for help with muscle recovery in Cairns? After a vigorous workout or competitive week, it can sometimes take days or even weeks to feel like your muscles are back to full strength. From marathoners to bodybuilders and beyond, many athletes believe in the power of cryotherapy for faster sport recovery. At Cryo Cairns, we are proud to offer cryotherapy recovery treatments in Cairns.
Benefits of Cryotherapy for Muscle Recovery in Cairns
If you are thinking about trying whole-body cryotherapy as a strategy for sport recovery in Cairns, you might be wondering what specific benefits this type of treatment can deliver. Here are a few of the reasons why athletes have adopted cryotherapy as a go-to post-workout or post-competition habit:
- It helps deliver oxygen to the muscles. One of the reasons you experience soreness after a hard workout is because your muscles lack oxygen. Cryotherapy helps provide both oxygen and essential nutrients to your muscles, enabling them to recover more quickly.
- It gets you back in the game. Cryotherapy can significantly reduce the recovery period after a demanding physical activity. By helping your body take care of muscle soreness, tension and fatigue, this type of recovery treatment in Cairns not only gets your body ready to return to the field or the track but also reduces your susceptibility to future injuries.
- It delivers health benefits that go beyond muscle recovery. While cryotherapy is most powerful as a treatment for muscle fatigue, it also offers a range of other health benefits. These include enhancements in muscle endurance and joint function, acceleration of metabolism, improvement in sleep patterns and release of endorphins.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage in Cairns
At Cairns Cryo, we are proud to offer lymphatic drainage massage as a key lymph treatment in Cairns. Through a gentle massage technique, we can restart the stalled lymphatic flow, encourage the natural drainage of lymph, and flush out toxins. This process creates a long list of benefits, including:
- Reducing swelling. Lymphatic swelling can create a great deal of discomfort and pain throughout the body. By helping flush out the lymphatic system, our drainage massages can help reduce this swelling over time.
- Boosting the immune system. Detoxing the body and getting the lymphatic system flowing again are two essential processes to bring the immune system back to full strength. In this regard, a lymphatic drainage massage in Cairns can be very beneficial for your long-term health.
- Weight-loss benefits. We often utilise lymphatic massage for patients who come to us seeking assistance with weight loss in Cairns. While lymphatic drainage is not guaranteed to bring about weight loss, it can release water retention in the body, improve liver and kidney function (which in turn removes toxins and enable weight loss) and even reduce cellulite for post-weight-loss patients. We often offer lymphatic drainage massages alongside localised cryotherapy treatments and cellulite reduction packages, as all of these treatments are complementary.
Why Trust Cryo Cairns With Your Recovery Treatments in Cairns
If you are looking for sport recovery in Cairns, you have come to the right place. Our skilled and experienced staff will work with you to make sure you are comfortable and that your cryotherapy treatment is 100 percent safe. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.